SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

advisory 30/7, page-8

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I first started buying SSN stock in Jan 2011 when the sp was $0.09 and continued to buy as high as $0.19 in April 2011. My average buy price at that stage was $0.125. SSN then turned into my worst performing stock as it went into free fall down to $0.022. I know I should have executed a stop loss strategy but foolishly I didn't - nobody's fault but mine. I didn't take part in the CR but have been slowly accumulating at prices between $0.022 and today at 0.028 to the point where my average buy price is now $0.061. I am of the view that I just might be able to get out of this mess without too much damage as long as NS continues to show promising results and there comes an announcement which starts off something like.."Samson Oil and Gas is pleased to announce that its North Stockyard drilling programmes have been successful with an initial oil flow of xxxx BOEPD."

I hope that those dark days of continual disappointments with Gretel, SOA, AusII et al are now long gone and that the Board of Directors have learnt some hard and valuable lessons about fiscal control. I would also like to see some humility in their future dealings with with shareholders, particularly in relation to their personal remuneration expectations.

I know that the Company still has a long way to go to claw back lost shareholder confidence however this is the first time that I hace seen a light at the end of the tunnel for some considerable time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.