VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Just a question for anyone who may know the answer. At what...

1. 222 Posts.
    Just a question for anyone who may know the answer. At what point does a stock get suspended from trading? What is the process afterwards? Never been in that situation so just curious.

Spondoolies84, I am dead meat too if things don't turn out as planned. Currently building a house and wedding coming up in few months. :) don't know how I will explain It all.

Fausse Point was supposed to be the mother of all loads which is where most people jumped on board. Where is FP now? If this was so big we should not have turned away from it for so long.

SD reminds me of FP very much which is what scares me. SD is now supposed to be the new mother load. We are still kept in the dark and mgmt are still dragging their feet. Still told yes its huge but still no results.
    Loyal bunch, yes for sure, but the most frustrated bunch as well.

Anyways this is just my thoughts.

I'm looking forward to the turning point but people will be jumping ship the first opportunity they get.
    Investing in smaller projects like LP just doesn't show confidence around Sd and FP.

I expect focus on SD first and FP to follow straight after. Anything else would be pure waste of money we dont have and a bad mgmt decision.

DYOR. I am not a fin advisor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.