ADX 0.00% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

Ok, I see from your post history, you are an investor in...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Ok, I see from your post history, you are an investor in hopeglimmers of oil & gas, that's fine you are in ADX too.
    When you post on HC, you should know, that they block all articles with 'stock' and 'head' in the header. So I think, it's better to post here an excerpt of that article.

1) Peter Strachan, the writer of that article, is a capital markets veteran, resources analyst and lover of the oil and gas game. The brains behind the popular weekly StockAnalysis investment letter, which launched in 2003, Peter has worked in capital markets for over 35 years, and is a qualified metallurgist and geologist.
    2) He wrote> In the current economic and social environment, petroleum explorers and developers need to be even more nimble and innovative to raise funding. Traditional markets for capital have all but dried up as larger funds fear stranded assets, but the business generates sufficient cash flow to be largely self-funding.
    Companies that can self-fund from operating cash flow or by farming out and partial sale of development assets can survive and that is where value resides.
    3) ADX Energy (ASX:ADX)
    A $34m company, primed to lift oil production from about 330 BOEPD, to over 1,500 BOEPD from two oilfield development wells on its 50% held 5.2 million barrel, Anshof oilfield in Austria’s Molasse Basin. Funding for field development has been provided by industry partners, with a recent partner paying up to $19 million towards development, to earn a 30% interest at Anshof.
    The first well at Anshof is planned for November 2023, testing a deeper and thicker section of the reservoir. Success would give a green light to a 4,000 BOPD production and transport facility to replace a temporary 120 BOPD test facility. An additional well will then be added in the second half of 2024, targeting oil production from all three wells to over 1,000 BOPD.
    ADX has identified several oil and gas prospects near Anshof, where its success should attract further joint venture funding support, with the aim of fully utilizing production infrastructure.
    The big upside for ADX comes this December ’23 with drilling of the relatively shallow Welchau exploration well, targeting a massive Prospective gas and condensate target of 807 Bcfe. ADX retains an 80% interest after attracting a partner who is earning a 20% interest by funding 50% of the exploration costs.

Generous terms for this deal speak for the quality and potential value of such a discovery in a market where undeveloped 2P + 2C gas has recently traded for around A$2/GJ in the Perth Basin.
    Investors will not have to wait long to see drill bits turning and ADX’s leverage to success will have many eyes watching.

So imho, it's fine that you are in ADX too. One day ADX will no longer remain just a glimmer of hope, Remember the last sentence from Peter under No.2 !
    Roughly one year ago I bought a parcel of ADX not only for myself, but for my son and my daughter too. When they asked me, what did ADX in the meantime, I told them, have patience, our time will come.
    After that article from Peter, I think we will have more eyes next week watching ADX more and more. We're still in ADX's childhood, but we're slowly growing up.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5673/5673876-ad4ec66d3e626dcde48522e4863d8255.jpg
    We first have to overcome the old hurdles between 13 and 14 c. Then we will smell the good air of the blue sky.
    So all punters here prepare to breath good air in the not too far away future !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $236.4K 2.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 259999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ 752508
Last updated 15.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.