ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

ady 6 month chart trend break out, page-7

1. 1,612 Posts.
    Crikey dcrafti - keep your shirt on mate.

I didn't say a trend line could predict the future or any horoscope stuff - you said that.

We all know that the lowest it can go is to 0 and straight off the board. Why as we all know it can even go off teh board before it gets to 0.

I don't recall any of us saying we were scientists or had succeeded beyond grade 1 maths. All I can say is that we can follow a line. If an event occurs where the line we are following gets broken then we need to make a decision. Now that is not rocket science.

You can do whatever you want to do and trade however you like. The basic question which started this thread was along the lines of a potential breakout and were there any thoughts.

I think we are all well aware of the crappy position this company is in. All I expect are living in hope - the one thing you should never enter the market on.

You are holding stock in your disclosure statement. I have not followed this Company for a long time and no doubt you have. I don't have time to go into all the previous posts you have made but I would be most interested to know when you bought and for what reason.

I know a bloke who has just done $12m cold. Boy is he spewing as everything he has is getting sold up. I asked him one simple question - why didn't he look at the lines on the chart. Strangely he didn't have an answer for that. What is more - the Company he had invested in was very sound and robust with excellent management and balance sheet. It was just caught up in all this crap we are all enduring.

By the time he gets back to be in a position to look at a chart he'll be so far in the -ve he may never be able to buy another stock again.

All I can say is that looking at a couple of lines on a chart can sometimes tell you in which direction the price might be going - not where it will end up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.