AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

AEB Chart analysis thread

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Hi guys,

Won't bore you with the details, so go on my RGI chart analysis to see the intro. let's get right into it.

- New trends that are very aggressive forming since AEB has started clarifying its positioning and business model in medical Cannabis
    - Maximum range for AEB between highs of 20C and a progressive ascending bottom base between 4C to 8C in 2018
    - Baseline growth trend is appearing with minima around 4C and increasing to 8C by EO2018 - the triangle somebody here else mentioned)
    - Sitting well behind bolls indicating a potential further upside and explosion (is market pricing in the potential licence? or harvest revenue?)
    - Huge volumes which would tend to indicate further supra top boll ascension is possible
    - There is a gap at 4C that means it is possible you get a retracement IF SP re-enters bolls in the next 2 weeks.
    - Bullish signals are forming and showing market perception of AEB is changing
    - Move about long term MA confirming there is a reversal.

Seems to me market is pricing in huge growth for AEB.

I entered between 2.1 to 2.4 after I saw the signal at 2.6 about 2 weeks ago. It's almost as if experience works

This has 800% in potential in my view over the next few years. This is my opinion only.

I see an ascension of the SP between 4C/ 8C  and 14C / 20C (40C absolute max) within 2 years, with the market pricing in what it knows, any other significant news could create new channels as AEB as we know it now with its new strategy is a very young business.

AEB 060118 LT.JPG

Do your research, don't invest money you can't lose and hold for a few years.

Hope this is helpful to the less experienced folks. Stocks is a LONG term market, number 1 thing to know.

Other chartists or investors, post your graphs in here.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 06/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.