COE 0.00% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

I never said it was the best stock. In fact I had the similiar...

1. 312 Posts.
    I never said it was the best stock. In fact I had the similiar gripes with some of managements decisions as yourself such as no acquisitions in the GFC. It was more the fact of how you could buy bigger dogs like like roc, nms and nxs IMO.

If you go back to when you discussed the company and not your trading, you will see I had some of your concerns.
    It was your trading posts that annoyed me. In my opinion your trading posts had no more content then pivotal. Anyway agree to disagree. Also interesting that coe valuation is alot less when your not holding. Its now only worth paying 40 cents lol.

As for MS he has gave me more info then your entry and exits LOL.

Re fuchsia adjusted rig costs he answered:

"Jackups come in small, big and huge sizes. Big should be ok for us or a small semi.

Costs at the moment:

Small jackup $90k/d

Big jackup $150k/d

Huge jackup $200k/d

Small semi $150-250k/d.

Drilling costs are about 1/3 of the total cost.

Soooooo?might add $5 million depending on what we use. Cost impact yet to be determined".

Anyways sorry to disappoint you Auto. I will try not attack anymore stooges cause I am a bad loser LOL.

You can drown your disappointment in all your coe trading gains in the bahamas LOL. There are no other posters on this thread so not sure who elses benefit your last post was. We were the only 2 for like 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $130.8K 704.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 99912 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 707524 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.