AEE 2.94% 16.5¢ aura energy limited

Haha ... nothing tragic about accumulating at the lows and...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Haha ... nothing tragic about accumulating at the lows and biding time. I have plenty other investments but this is one I am particularly excited about.
    The $1-plus talk is obviously if all the stars align... I'm not banking on it but I do think it's possible. Think about it, if uranium continues to improve and the Mauritania uranium and gold projects get up an running there will be solid cash flow that can be put towards Haggan which will minimise dilution. If this coincides with uranium spiking to historical highs and sweden deciding they need energy security to power their clean ambitions... why wouldn't Aura (owner of the 2nd largest Uranium resource on the ASX) not be well north of $1??
    Agree, that would be life changing for me and many others... that's why I'm having a crack at this. The less bullish scenario is still pretty damn good also I think. If either were to happen over the medium term, which is not as unlikely as many think, i think a lot of people will look back at this time and kick themselves.
    Good luck to all... exciting times ahead. Watching closely and holding tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $136.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $463.9K 2.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106135 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 115000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.