AEE 0.00% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

AEE Vanadium $$$ Part 2, page-165

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    slowly slowly the stock is being accumulated.

Why has it been capped?

Have thought some time about this and my suspicion is that one large holder or more (e.g.B Morgan with 49 million shares when it was last announced) has wanted out no matter what as the funds are probably under advice and may represent an inheritance which does not sit with the holder.The only way to do this is to sell into a rising market WITHOUT DECLARATION AS A SELLER ( this seems to be what is happening).A broker can employ a bot to do this and in a previous post I have written about this.

The long and the short of this( so to say) is that the big money will eventually be mad by those who stay for the long haul. It will no doubt be a rocky ride,but this is why so many traders don't really make much for trading in and out of a stock.It is an illusion to look at a peak and think that we could have sold there.Usually few shares are traded at the exact top.Same with trading a bottom- you are lucky to get in at an exact bottom.

Say you do make 30% on the swings ,unless in a pension phase super pay,you pay your tax....and then you run the risk of being locked out with a major announcement where there is a trading halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $154.8K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140725 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 90885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.