AEE 4.55% 11.5¢ aura energy limited

AEE Vanadium $$$ Part 2, page-240

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The buyers are lining up because those that were involved in the capital raise are not selling hard and the oversubscription of almost 2x will start to show how thirsty the investors are.

Just a shred of an update on:

The Tiris DFS progression which got a boost from the granting of the environmental permit.

A new resource update from the resource update program that took place in the first quarter 2018 which will also include drilling results from the Hyppolyte South uranium tenement Hopefully a further 14 million lbs. U308.

The immanent Tasiast tenements granted for hedge bet of gold that has proven results, and on top of having hooks in the of the upcoming Uranium bull market, there is always an update on the progression of the Haggan.

Near term, Mauritania will see this baby move, Long term Haggan has massive potential.

To me Mauritania is worth a good re rate on its own. I have to agree with others on this forum that this will be hard to find for under 3 soon.

Management has its fingers in a lot of pies that have been cooling in the window for sometime. Perhaps we will have a taste soon..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $95.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $101.1K 878.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 106455 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 41597 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.