AEE 3.70% 13.0¢ aura energy limited

Hi @asculpeous thanks for your response. Yes you are right, I am...

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Hi @asculpeous thanks for your response.
    Yes you are right, I am relatively new to this stock.
    It was the following article, and specifically the following excerpt, that drew my attention to Aura and the Haagan deposit:

"China’s metamorphic rise to developed nation status has resulted in hundreds of policy changes. One little noticed change was a mandate to construction companies to use higher tensile strength steel rebar. The policy change has sent the vanadium market into a tailspin.
    As a result, steelmakers have gobbled up all existing inventories, meaning the only vanadium you can buy is currently underground."

http://www.vanadiumprice.com/prophecy-bets-on-nevada-vanadium-as-world-stockpiles-vanish/

I do not see any future whatsoever in the uranium market, and Im personally opposed to using it when gains in other, far safer technologies are improving rapidly.
    Each to their own on that front.

I think if you look at the chart and volumes and the "more than twice oversubscribed" raise to existing and institutional investors recently, its clear that many (maybe not you or some others bullish on the uranium sector) are here for this world class vanadium deposit.

Lets be honest...Haggan is where the future of this Company lies, and the quicker management can capitalise on what is discussed in the article above, the better for shareholders....hence managements focus on getting this IPO sorted ASAP.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $99.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $189.1K 1.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 624843 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 148638 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.