AEI 0.00% 6.4¢ aeris environmental ltd

AEI Valuation Discussion, page-106

1. 6,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1779
    As a Zoono holder I don’t care about naysayers. If only I could get some spare change I would like to top up.

I have posted on these threads that AEI is undervalued compared to ZNO. Even with the 4C our for ZNO people were expecting the moon since the April update. You can’t have babies in 1 month by getting 9 women pregnant!

What the ZNO 4C shows is that the product-market fit is absolutely there. The mgmt are riding the wave masterfully. They have opened the offices/ made the ride deals for LT growth which is precisely their job and in their LT interests. They cannot control the hubris of ST speculators and shorters- not their job.

Aeris mgmt are doing exactly what needs to be done which is showing the world that they have right product-market fit and the world needs it in a hurry.

No matter how much Zoono you spray in the animal farms or surfaces, you still something like Aeris to purify your air and prevent mould build up and corrosion as the whole world is air conditioned. As the world gets warmer due to climate change the market just gets bigger.

We may still have the ST peeps who keep pushing back our SP below 70c for another quarter or so but can’t keep it here forever!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $11.78K 183.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51855 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 93489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.