AEI 1.41% 7.0¢ aeris environmental ltd

This is a very useful valuation thread. Does anyone have a...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    This is a very useful valuation thread.

Does anyone have a direct email for the company? All there is on the Aeris website is a web form which fails to work, I have tried to submit these questions a few times this am but just errors out.

they are relevant to any future valuation as any 2021 estimates of revenue are linked to production capacity as much as sales.

I was pleased to read the recent updates on US and China, as well as the previous one on the UK earlier in the year. To help me understand the production figures mentioned in the USA update I have some follow up questions.

The announcement states the US production will have greater volume capacity than current Australia based production. This sounds good at face value but I don’t know what the Australia capacity is as its not stated.

To be able to make the comment they must know the maximum production capacity for both countries. So my questions are:

1) what is the current based maximum production capacity (either bottles or litres per month/year)?

2) What is the maximum expectation of US production capacity (being referred to as greater than the AUS capacity) ?

3) with the UK rollout are their plans to manufacture within the UK also. Or will this be shipped from AUS / US. If so when do you think production here will be secured. ?

4) same question for China - will you be manufacturing locally or shipping from overseas ?

5) other target geography. Are their any future plans to introduce Aeris into other countries also. Specifically South America, other European countries (eg Italy) or otherwise ?

does anyone has a direct email address for ceo or investor relations guy? Or has anyone seen in previous documents mention of actual production capacity. I had a vague memory back in the qtrly they stated something but I went back through the most recent one and couldn’t find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $17.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 147057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 5111
Last updated 15.06pm 08/05/2024 ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.