AEI 1.59% 6.4¢ aeris environmental ltd

As a holder with reasonable levels of interest I addressed a...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    As a holder with reasonable levels of interest I addressed a number of questions to the company in writing. Speaking to Michael K the investor relations guy after he had reviewed them with CEO and board they provided some high level comments

1) most of my questions were very specific regarding production volumes in different locations, future plans in different geographic areas etc. they declined to answer most of these

2) he did confirm they felt they were on track financially this qtr for the already released market guidance. (This last qfr was stated as trending in excess of $13m revenue run rate for FY20

3) we had a long debate about market comms, product positioning and the need to make forward looking projections in sakes and volume strategies rather than retrospectly. Eg if they can confirm by 6 months time in US they expect to be making y % more revenue its gives new growth investors something to aim for

4) there will be substantial commentary in the upcoming qtrly, if not potentially also a further investor presentation update

the most interesting thing which came out of this discussion to me was not any new information as such but the comments made regarding items 3 and 4 had been the topic of lots of board debate recently since Michael Ford got appointed as a director 24/4.

You will note Michael as no goose. He is CFO of Newscorp, former CFO of QBE and former deputy CFO of CBA. He is very very experienced in market engagement and communication strategies.

one of the first things he did also was by $45k of shares on market at 62c meaning he expects the company to be valued far higher than this in the future.

i think we will all see a bit more strategic precision starting to come through in information on the growth strategies. Roll on qtrly report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $15.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $511 7.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51855 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 22008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.