AEI 1.59% 6.4¢ aeris environmental ltd

well too be honest I put a lot of very specific questions and...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    well too be honest I put a lot of very specific questions and didn’t really expect answers to most of them, they are a professionally run company and are not going to disclose anything market sensitive or unannounced. The main points I was making for them to consider in doing so in terms of market comms were:

1) this is the types of information which will generate additional investor interest

2) when they make statements such as in the recent US announcement that US production capacity will be greater than current capacity it’s a meaningless equation for projecting any future top end revenue outcomes (should sales be successful) without specifying the volume value of one or the other.

it’s pretty clear to me in the current environment they can sell as much as they can make of the COVID killing disinfectants. In terms of whether they have the scale of employees to execute this its a reasonable question.

In that regard what’s working well in the aircon business (which is kept relatively seperate) is scaling through the distribution network of major partners (Daiken, etc). As a business line it’s a proven model for scaling quickly which is treating them well.

My own expectation based on existing company strategy is where the recent US announcement refers to samples being sent to ‘multiple large scale potential customers’, it specifies 20 govt and federal departments which is great but I would assume also includes US distributors with appropriate scale and reach.

This is my own inference and I certainly don’t claim any secret information on future partnerships. It does seems to be also the China model though, and hence likely to be the path into the UK. Speed is everything right now and I’d be happy to see them share the revenue with larger players for quicker growth which addresses the employee versus scale question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $15.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $511 7.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51855 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 22008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.