LYC 0.00% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

Totalaps,I know a quite a bit radiation, however not.a great...

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Totalaps,

I know a quite a bit radiation, however not.a great deal about particulate matter that is radioactive. My area is more in the medical field.

The topic of particulate matter was discussed in hc previousl and nick t. was good enough to go into detail of the size of particles measured for the mt weld feed and how the body wold manage whatever airborne (little ?) material was inhaled... Particles of that size are pushed out of the lungs and airway via microvilli if they ever get deep into the airway due to the other filters and mucus secretions.... This was all news to me as it is not my area of interest.

I feel it is a very low concern, but understand the locals being easily swayed because of the cautious language used when discussing any radiation and particulate matter.

I think there are many industries that i would be far more concerned about... Eg coal power stations which intentionally throw out massive volumes of airborne particles, thorium included... This lamp will intentionally keep those wet and, hopefully, not airborne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.72
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $7.74 $7.46 $595.1K 82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1895 $8.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.32 1380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.