LYC 1.17% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

This also appeared in the straits times today - a review of the...

1. 317 Posts.
    This also appeared in the straits times today - a review of the process written by a journalist. basic details. One page before this lynas had a quarter page advertisement outlining the safety of the plant, the reasons the company came to Malaysia etc. (stuff we have all seen and heard before)

when reading the documents no photographs are required but you can take notes on paper provided by lynas.

The documents are not available on line are only available for public viewing and comment before jan 20th.

Lynas definitely on the front foot here in Malaysia and from what I have seen in my 3 weeks here (unfortunately leaving for uzbekistan tomorrow and back to work)have an ally in the government. Seems from this vantage point that this is all part of the process of flooding the press with technical data that highlights the safety and the money for malaysia with the byproduct that protesters will become seen as unreasonable or simply a bit rabit. The other thing happening here too is that Lynas is making sure the process is open - Malaysia was recently voted 3rd most corrupt country in asia. Keep clean, get public support. all this seems to indicate that approval is coming sooner rather than later.

good luck.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.080(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.85 $6.67 $15.08M 2.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70897 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 3296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.