LYC 3.35% $8.02 lynas rare earths limited

Montif ....if the AELB approve the 2 extra condition's that have...

1. 13,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    Montif ....if the AELB approve the 2 extra condition's that have been achieved by Lynas, I thought it is then up to the Malay Govt. to work out when they will release this announcement as this will in turn mean the TOL can be given to Lynas? So in that case a Time Frame in relation to this announcement is relevant.

The Malay Govt and senior Lynas Management would have been given some type of time frame as to when the AELB will respond. It appears Lynas via Nic Curtis's message last month were expecting the TOL to be approved in late August, as we know this did not happen.

This can mean two things:-

1. AELB are still not happy with what Lynas has proposed to meet the 2 extra condition's or

2. AELB have said yes Lynas have now achieved and met all the requirements, but the Malay Govt. is holding on to this information and is deciding when to make the announcement.

I don't think it would be # 1 as this would have been announced to the market immediately. I believe it is # 2 and that we could receive an announcement this week. The only reason we won't is because the Malay Govt. is trying to work out whhen is the best time to make this public knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.260(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $8.02 $7.75 $43.38M 5.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.