COE 7.50% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

I agree with @BBBster. There is no denying Orbost has been a...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    I agree with @BBBster. There is no denying Orbost has been a partial clusterfk. A big one. And it's good to see they didn't collect a bonus this year. A lot of companies and I've owned some, have continued to pay it when something like this has happened.

Remaining a share holder depends on whether you believe in the story and direction COE is going. COE isn't a 1 trick pony. Sole/Orbost is only part of it. Unfortunately, it was supposed to fund part II which of course is the OP3D. However, it is still making some good coin for the company.

Athena has been rehabilitated and commissioned with the gas from the 3 CHN fields to be cutover next month and awaits the positive outcome of the OP3D.

I never thought the nozzles were going to have a significant impact until they reduce the solids flowing into the absorbers from the bio-reactors. My belief is the nozzles were always going to be a back-up solution to help keep the foaming down if the new filtration system only eliminates most of the solids. Basically, to suppress the reduced foaming to a point where the plant can run at nameplate and only requires an annual clean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $951.4K 4.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21919 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 578771 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.