QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

There's more chance now of success than when QHL was exclusively...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    There's more chance now of success than when QHL was exclusively R&D, when I bought shares. I took the risk, shares were volatile, great for short term trading, that has changed now for the better IMHO with QHL continuing to prove its technology across an ever widening and growing market.

The more QHL can derisk their reliance on the defence market the better which is what they're doing under Marino's 3 yr plan, automotive, light aircraft, etc etc. Still it's not too bad having 20 to 40 year defence contracts behind you while you show the world what your technology can do. Those contracts alone will make QHL cash flow positive which has started to occur of course.
    I'm more than happy to wait and quite comfortable where the company now sits.
    Some negatives, I would love though for some more feedback from the business, yes there's possibly commercial in confidence concerns but surely we can get some snippets of general info, progress on capital works in Geelong etc etc. Perhaps bringing back the newsletter Mr Marino so we don't have to traverse the internet looking for info.
    I'd like to know also what each member of the board is bringing to the company, I still think QHL are top heavy with execs for a small company, what's the payoff and benefit?
    cheers and all the best....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.