TRI 0.00% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

@Lethal03 Aesir capital are a corporate adviser. They (the...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    @Lethal03 Aesir capital are a corporate adviser. They (the company) did not fund the capital raising for MEB or GSW, they used their connections with a number of wholesale clients / fund managers etc to raise the funds in last placement for MEB and previous two for GSW, whilst being paid a handsome fee of +6% for their troubles.

The directors of Aesir may have participated personally in the capital raising or on market. However that isn't the issue moving forward, how they have / are handling the GSW issues will be the test, as this will have a direct impact on the credibility of and how their clients view Aesir in the institutional circles moving forward.

Unless the rumors are true in regards to GSW opening the doors for a buy out and Aesir can assist in getting this deal done, in the face of ASX continuous disclosure issues being unresolved + a PWC audit, i dare say that the GSW drama has some way to play out yet.

1c6.gif

Until the GSW drama is resolved, I think that it's fair to say that it is taking away from their time in being able to effectively service MEB as a client.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $200 5.547K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1100450 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.