PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

A definite "NO" vote coming from me,I havent received the...

1. 115 Posts.
    A definite "NO" vote coming from me,

I havent received the documents yet but find the directors comments on the sale somewhat astonishing.

An optionholder 'NO' vote effectively says that the option holders do not see a sale as fair and reject the assertion that it materially prejudices the interests of members. Especially if an average holder only has 1-10k BEPPA. I cant see how the directors could interpret the opposite.

I also dont see how a rejection would materially prejudice creditors as the business is regulated and cashflow positive (probably in the order of $80m+ a year with DBP 5B revenues and the new WAGN ratecase cashflows). Even if the $580m is called in, you at worst let the regulated assets pay down the debt over time or recapitalise or even just sell TGP. This isnt a failed business in the sense of earnings, its a reliable cashcow overloaded with debt.

Though understandable it may also be that the interests of AET&D1 are not directly aligned with AET&D2 which contains the assets and over which we own an option.

If it does go into administration I would love the opportunity of getting a team of forensic accountants in there to work out where the company is now and where its heading. In fact I would even get the report bound.

What we dont want is a repeat of B&B where everything either gets sold for a song or given to the banks before the optionholders see whats going on under the hood.

Was their an independent experts report and a 2011 set of financials in the package? Was there also any statement regarding related party transactions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.