AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Keep it simple. Applying rock phosphate will not lead to...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Keep it simple.

Applying rock phosphate will not lead to creditable increases in soil carbon under any meaningful abatement program. And even if it did, it would have no impact on the demand for the Wonarah deposit because the Wonarah deposit is not the quality of rock that can be applied directly to the soil. The P needs to be extracted from it, hence the need for the IHP process.

I distinguished "rock phosphate" from reactive phosphate rock for that exact reason. Farmers apply plenty of RPR but not "rock phosphate" because the P needs to be extracted by an industrial process from rock phosphate. They might be the almost exactly the same mineral but there is enough of a difference that RPR can enter a different supply chain.

I will put you on ignore and just let the demand for P driven by a global shortage due to China shutting down exports do it's thing. Farmers are preparing for fertiliser to cost a bomb next year because of the China issue causing a shortage, not due to an increase in farmers hoping to store soil C to sell credits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15 3.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6807834 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8690207 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.