AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

AEV

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Not much news since last post,
    I got in at 1.6, then she went south, picked up some more today..happy days.

Abit of food for thought, Today the N.T economy apparently came last (again) compared to other states/territories economies.
    We have had 2 quarters off negative growth, technically the N.T is in a recession( quote Hon Bill Yan CLP), N.T Labor Gov disagree..
    The main focus is we have an NT election next year,
    like many places around Aust, crime is out off control, catch and release shit head kids, bottle shop attendant stab/killed at work, international student killed while sleeping in bed, this kind of stuff never use to happen here, it was allegedly done by blow ins/ people not from Darwin..
    unrest in the communities, grog in Darwin… shit times.
    anyway, long story short, alot more people are pissed off about the crime then normal, with the Gov already being in debt, they can’t go out and pork barrel, that leaves the Government to their only option… pump these new mining businesses, more jobs blah blah blah.
    locally, Tamboran, Core Lithium and Arafura are getting pushed hard in the local media(Nt Gov),
    They are making some serious progress, that’s due to the Govs full support.

Disclosure- I also have a small parcel in CXO, ARU and TBN, and Yes, I’m not smart enough or care to pump and Dump, all long holds.

back to AEV, they haven’t made an announcement for a while compared to the others, I’m sure the NT gov will be pushing for some positive news…anything..and soon.
    there has been quite abit of volume turning over in the last few weeks.
    I’m holding tight..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.652K 723.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 11295862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5932035 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 2023961
Last updated 15.25pm 15/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.