AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

wouldn’t be to worried… ABC here have no street credibility,it...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    wouldn’t be to worried… ABC here have no street credibility,
    it was the national abc who hatched a plan to expose the local juvenile detention story, John Elfernick, who was the sitting CLP member got blindsided by the ABC, they told him he was doing a great job of youth crime etc, he even did a walk through the detention centre with reporter/camera crew, huge stitch up by the ABC, to help the then Labor Opposition party to win the next election… all facts, look it up.

Anyway, Remember the likes off Dylan Voler (the bloke in a chair with a spit mask on) yeah, the bloke who allegedly bashed a Nun who went to visit him… anyway, ever since this , all the shit bags have been let out and run crazy… I believe just the other day, these darlings got a multi million dollar settlement for their poor treatmen at Don Dale..
    Fine example to show your Kids how life isn’t always fair…

I saw all the protesters (10-15) out the front off the Convention centre for Minerals Week, this time around the convention had better security, no issues, All was civilised, saw the same protesters chatting away all day to the same security guards Tue and Wed’s… yawn..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.