AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

aex and ags drill results......., page-17

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Some good discussion here.

A few points:

AEX may not be a mine?

77 holes previously hit mineralisation, the 11 current holes would be (you would think) looking to capitalise on those holes moving this resource towards the ultimate goal of shoring up the inferred numbers.
    Inferred resource 11,000 tonnes uranium at near $50 a pound and 2.5 million ounces gold anywhere above $600 an ounce. Add to that the next stage of drilling outside the known mineralisation area and favourable geology that is comaprable to the famous witswatersrand (comparable and actually much older) deposits and you have a pretty good case for this area to be mined.

Worried about the low share price low volume?

Imo this has had the guts traded out of it by predominantly very active Hotcopper traders talking it up and talking it down and trading a few .00's of a cent here and there..and at times more.
    Low volume low share price before drill results are out doesnt mean its in trouble imo...it means its 'traded out'.
    Whos selling? the buyers want in but its on their terms at the moment.
    The share price is going nowhere. that doesnt mean its a reflection on upcoming drill results.

There is a bit of a stalemate, but no news to stimulate the inevitable move eventually upwards.

AEX isnt a PDN or an AGS but those companies share prices have gone through the roof. AGS is a 10 bagger plus in a little over a year. We know what PDN is and has done too.

AEX is a measly 20 million market cap looking to capitalise on a medium advanced prior drill operation that may shock the market with its resource being shored up or even improved sooner rather than later.

Tell me someone, has the company really got 'out there' and sold this project yet?
    No.
    Lets wait to see what the company response is when they have real recent/current drill results and historical data together.

This project simply hasnt been packaged yet.

AGS has recently near doubled its share price. AEX could easily do that in the next several months.

And AGS have been very vocal about it.

The geology (DD) is favourable. The near surface stratigraphy is conducive to an economic mining operation...especially with commodity prices increasing.

And we have 4 areas over 4000 hectares remember with options to perhaps extend those leases.

I'd say things look pretty good.

The upcoming capital raisings, the BEE negotiations and the company plan are crucial to add further flesh to the bones.

Another point re the AEX AGS comparison. AGS has a market cap of over 100 million
    AEX is 20 million

Forget the amount of shares on issue. That is not an issue. It is the market cap.

AGS has a 5 times larger market cap and has rights to one quarter/25% of its uranium.

Yes it has an excellent location. Has good contacts.

But lets look at AGS in the context of its % of the operation it has.

Whatever way you look at it AEX is cheap.

Yesterday we had a Friday where only 500,000 were traded.

Speaks volumes to me about where we are.

The re rating I, and others here have spoken about looks to me like coming to pass within the next couple of months.

A market cap of only half that of an AGS for example would see AEX into double digits around 50 million.

Thats cheap for an operation likely to be measured and indicated, let alone expanded with its current inferred resource.

Things I think are starting to look very interesting here.

Patience will reward. Especially for those willing to go on the longer ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.