AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

aex and ags drill results......., page-24

1. 4,398 Posts.
    it seems aex mgt not giving too much away yet but are quietly confident...i re-read the last 3 drilling update on the website after new director was appointed...short but straight to the point and in a progressive manner.

24/5- company pleased to announce works have commenced on DD site.CCIC have attended several site visits and is preparing the area for the drill rig.also consent from landowners so no war there :)

9/6- site works completed.CCIC proposed first program consist of 11 drilling holes.they quote " THE COMPANY BELEIVES THE DENNY DALTON DEPOSITHAS IMMENSE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE A GOLD AND URANIUM RESOURCE". however the coy is awaiting advice from drilling contractor on a date for commencement of drilling.

28/6 3 weeks later- DRILLING HAS COMMENCED :), and CCIC have negotiated an improved drilling program resulting in a significant saving to the coy.

20/7 - ann on asx- 5 HOLES COMPLETED...so simple maths telling me in 3 weeks they have completed 5 so the other 6 will take 3-4 weeks from 20/7.they also state a SECOND DRILL PROGRAM has been purposed by CCIC, however the amount of holes during this phase cannot be provided.quote once again, "PREVIOUS STRATIGRAPHY ABOVE THE MCR, HAVE SHOWN TO HAVE ECONOMIC POTENTIAL FOR BOTH GOLD AND URANIUM".

few more points from my young knowledge.

- Corporate Objectives
    The objectives of the Company's exploration and corporate programs are: -

Target drilling for uranium and gold (TICK, ON THE GO WAITING FOR RESULTS)
    Reduce administration expenditure (TICK, CCIC on 28/6 ann)
    Raise awareness in the investment community and amongst global miners as to the quality of our assets( THIS TO TAKE ABIT OF TIME AND ONCE AGAIN RESULTS NEEDED, I EMAILED COY).

- on the website under ASX announcements, they havent updated the ann on 20/7 that they announced to asx.... i assuming they a very busy bunch right now and are on the ball....patience is a virtue.

http://www.acclaimexploration.com.au
    http://www.cciconline.com/
    Tel: +61 (0)8 9388 8436

aex- read between lines..brief but on track. i keep the faith!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.