AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

aex in the coming weeks ahead

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

So where are we at?

Commodity prices remain very strong for AEX and the DD project.

Uranium $45.50 and more than likely on the way to $50+ a pound.
    Gold trading Over $665 an ounce.

Drilling is now well into the third week and going well by the latest ASX announcement.

The royalty arrangement has now been settled with AEX taking full control to strengthen its position for future negotiations.

I am hoping that any negotiations are left till after the initial drill campaign so we can (hopefully) have a clearer picture of the value and (in the companies own words) the immense potential here.

Seems to me that news/updates would be reasonably close. Tussenchenby 411 has been extensively drilled in the past and the company knows that 77 holes of that drilling demonstrated mineralisation. 11 holes will/are being initially drilled.
    Going by the companies own announcements it appears that the same holes will be drilled to confirm earlier results.
    Just how will AEX approach this initial drill?
    Target the holes with higher mineralisation as demonstrated in the drilling 30 years ago?

4000 hectares, 4 farms Vlakhoek 548, Malta 514, Welvergund 405 and of course Tusschenby 411...theres a lot of scope for big resource upgrades and a very long drill campaign or series of campaigns.

Complimenting the current drill program may be the addition of the earlier slated historical data from the JCI archives.
    I will be interested to see if TG follows up the earlier comments by the company on this front and how they might compliment or further delineate the drill efforts.

The trading activity has been fairly low key with a few buying and selling and covering stops etc etc.
    However clearly we appear to have a number of holders hanging in there for a project that most see as 'too cheap' to 'give away' at these levels and sell out.

Nothing is certain here of course, but for believers such as myself we are seeing progress being made and imo we will get a much clearer picture come the end of 2006.

Expect management to get bolstered. Expect activity and interest from BEE groups.
    There is always the possibility that some of the bigger players may want to move in like we have seen in the last couple of weeks with RPT and Mega Uranium and PDN and Valhalla.
    I hope we can expect this project being 'sold' to the market because it appears that we have a project that over time could be considerably upgraded.

As a shareholder, I certainly want to see TG inparticular talking up this project if the drill results are, as expected, positive.

As always, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.