AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Nah raining, not losing it. Just a LOSER.......The full sale...

1. 731 Posts.
    Nah raining, not losing it. Just a LOSER.......

The full sale will get snapped up before the dec qtr.
    The big mining co's that have been sniffing around the wingellina block for some time are not going to wait until AEX have a full understanding. Aex will be close to that now though. Uncle Ed is a smart boy and will have had all the big contacts before he moved to Acclaim. The big boys follow Ed, not vice vs.

Interesting though that Ken Hellsten, president of BHP/B WA nickel unit has stated that Raventhorpe will be a "moderate risk" laterite mine. Raventhorpe are looking to produce 45,000tpa for the first 7 years then 35,000tpa after that and the cash cost is around
    US$1.50 per pound of Nickel.
    Whereas Aex is to produce AT LEAST 50,000tpa ( I believe it will be closer to 100,000) and our cash cost is US$0.80....half of Raventhorpe.
    AND Raventhorpe will need $720 million in capital to fly?????I wonder how much Aex will need??
    So with raventhorpe being "moderate" I know it is safe to assume that Wingellina is in the bag economically and at a very "low risk" world class mine
    The writing is on the board. Dont make assumptions unless you can back it up LOSER
    Kenny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.