AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

aex - people some input please?

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Ok AEX believers.

I suppose with my lack of knowledge on this company I would like your views. For ages I sat on the sidelines and watched PDN grow before I finally jumped on.
    The fact that they had more than just tenements and prospects. Then came AGS. Being where they are in South Australia and with Heathgate 75% owned it could very well be fast tracked. Especially with the Chineese hovering.

Now for AEX. Have read the announcements and bought in a couple of weeks ago. It sounds very promising.

One of the things that has concerned me with alot of the very small players in Australia is will they eventually mine it or run out of capital due to continual dilution of shares through capital raising.

Thats why I prefer AEX being in Sth.Africa exploration.
    PDN is a prime example of what can happen. Had it been in Aus, depending which State they could have still been buggerising around.

Can AEX sell to India?
    Is there anything stopping them from forming a joint venture with other countries including China or India?
    The reason I ask this.

Once China signs with Australia, as far as I know all of BHP's and RIO's Uranium is at full capacity and forward sold to the US and a few other countries.
    Expansion of Olympic Dam will still take a few years.

That means China still has to look for other means for the short term. I see AGS as a major possibility and N.T as being the other main State to open its doors.

It makes sense to me for a small company like AEX that has already proven grades of Uranium to be fast tracked where China, India do not have to wait for all the fanfare to take place over the course of a few years. That was what really made the difference with PDN. They had none of that to be concerned with.
    All they had to do was prove that they had the necessary reserves for digging it out of the ground.

I know it wasn't that simple.

However, the difference now is the Demand is enormous and will continue to push up prices to the max. The companies that can move mountains so to speak in the short term will be the ones to reap the rewards.

Your views appreciated.

Would also appreciate some insight with your views regarding management and the CEO.

I also have BHP shares.
    Chip Goodyear likes large numbers.

Thanks.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.