AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

AEX - the next Minotaur?, page-13

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Raining1, I don't know how you believe there is secrecy regarding the holes drilled alongside the INCO holes regarding similarities or accuracy of the originals. They have stated more than once that accuracy of the INCO holes has been confirmed on an almost 1:1 basis as being the same or slightly better.

The significance of this is that they can now save themselves a helluva lot of drilling. They are now concentrating on depth extensions, which have so far shown higher grades, but there will be no need for the holes to be anywhere near as close as INCO's. Also of course the basal ultramafic and sulphides are a major target, although I do agree with saxien that the deeper they go the less exciting it becomes.

I was stopped out of these shares (twice) and have taken a loss, but still have great interest in getting back in as soon as the market shows some action. I do feel that until an accurate feasibility study is undertaken, the marker will accept nothing less than sulphides. I guess many were burnt with Murrin Murrin and will not accept that atmospheric leaching can be successfully done at Wingellina. I accept the remoteness of the area (have worked there), but it's not far from the Darwin/Adelaide rail link. Also, a plus may well be energy costs in heating the sulphuric acid, when you consider you can fry an egg on a shovel most days of the year at Wingellina!

Watching the market closely.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.