AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

AEX - the next Minotaur?, page-16

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Perhaps that's why I always recommend people to use a stop loss mouse. Let your profits run and keep your losses to a mimimum and you can't go far wrong.

I lost some money on AEX, sure and I'm the first to admit it. Perhaps you should try a burst of honesty yourself occasionally, instead of crapping on about always making bucketfuls even when the stocks are moving in the opposite direction to which you claim to be trading.

I never told anybody to buy any of my stocks, simply provided research (another thing you never do) and stated my interest. As previously stated, I still have interest in AEX and would buy in again on further drilling results or feasability studies. The strike is still large, even by world standards, the question being whether the market will see it as profitable at these levels and expenses re extraction.

As for my whole portfolio, I am extremely happy with my position, despite your continual unbased dribble.

Glad to see you make your first actual prediction (DOW to rise 150 points Friday night). Although you backed it with the normal ammount of substantiation (namely zilch) on why you called it up, I still see this as the first positive from you in a long time. You were totally wrong as it proved, but at least it's a first.

You have established the unenviable reputation as the most abusive person on HotCopper, taking full advantage of unmoderated posts on the new HotCopper interface. Over the last couple of weeks I am astounded that mods have not stepped in. We see you stoop to the levels of abusing a person's mother, stating you would pay to "have somebody done in", in general all the immature rantings of a typical gutless wonder who hides behind a keyboard.

Such a pity your parents didn't do you a favour many years ago by using their boot in your arse like the mouse uses it on the ball. You may have ended up being a man.

Ho hum, another red button. No more squeaking tantrums.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.