AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

:: AEX ::, page-17

1. 731 Posts.
    TO BOMBER Bomber
    I like your confidence with being able to sit on the fence with AEX. I personally think you will lose out big time if you continue to sit off for much longer. The thing with Aex, is that it will run very hard and fast when the full facts are out - IMHO anyway.
    I do believe that AEX are sitting on some very hot info that they are not releasing for T/O purposes.
    As Raining stated about NHG, all you have to do is look over how Eggy got done and there you have alot of reasons for the hidden info. Eg is running the show here, so he will do it his way and believe me, he has been on some dud nickel mines in the past, so lessons were learnt.
    Its only a matter of time. We know the time frame to Dec Qtr, but I believe it is a day by day process till then. T/O dont happen on a particular time frame - and I would be scared to death if I was on the fence. You know alot about the potential that exists out at Wingellina and you are a very brave man on the sidelines. Good luck to you Bomber. You are very smart in Stop lossing out. Can I ask what price you were stopped out on?????

Kenny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.