AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Raining,What you are saying is the current market action, or...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Raining,

What you are saying is the current market action, or shall I say inaction, is a result of the smokescreen AEX are putting over us to facilitate a sale, as oppposed to there being further drilling to be done and released to the market.
    If this is the case are you saying that my thoughts regarding the EM anomaly and granite gneiss is not the reason, or at least a reason, for things being very quiet on the AEX front?

I am finding it hard to believe that they would proceed with indepth discussions for a sale without knowing the full potential, or atleast an idea of the potential of Wingellina. They would not want to sell themselves short IMHO.

This raises I guess my big issue and query, what do they know????? The inferred 400 MT is fine, and I accept the need for mining companies to snap these deals up quick. But with no results on sulphides, plus the large amount of outstanding drill results (as per iZLUSH's post) I would like to know what game AEX are playing.

I see two issues/lines of thought here...
    1) The withholding of drilling results is due to them finding something not previously expected. Whether that is higher grade oxides, or the presence of sulphides, I dont know. I personally believe the granite gneiss in the EM anomaly may have something to do with it, but there is more to Wingellina than this area of land. Whatever the cause, I am certain there are WPRC's that have been finished but not yet made public. A mystery in itself.

2) The strategic/corporate motives behind not disclosing the drilling results. I agree Raining that announcing a timeframe for a sale and then not having one finalised would not look the best, but the impact of releasing a few drilling results and keeping the market informed (to any degree) of the progress of Wingellina could not do any harm to the prospect for a sale could it?? Sure keeping some things to your chest and not playing your full hand is always needed, but the way AEX have gone about things to date is very strange indeed.
    Again you are right, spinning off Fox and announcing that talks are being held with global mining companies seems to indicate that they know more then they are letting on.

Only time will tell before we all know....

LIVAS1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.