POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

AF and his mates are the keys to our success

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

HI LTH,

I have read all the posts the last 3 days.One thing for sure , something is not working properly
    If you look at WSA, PAN, MCR, whatever their situation, their sp move up or down no matter. The past 3-6 months they have enjoyed a good ride. Even if their respective sp have retreated a bit...they are making history! we are not
    Nothing really happens.. No excuse stop blabla bla..we are not going talk about the same stuff..Please
    No one here has the answer. Anyone here has great knowledge but at the end of the day we are at loss..a few traders buying 0.047 selling at 0.048 why not...but most of us are not in that scenario. I m not..
    Red, you are saying nickel price circle. Np could be at 7.50 even 9 you will say nickel price circle...
    Tomorrow it can be at 5usd per lb what will you say.....
    Sitting at 6.8 no sense if you look at all the figures...no one is right here and you can include the best experts..Today on nickel bulleting they were talking no sense..they don t know what to write down anymore..it is very umpredictable.. WHO KNOWS 500,000 NICKEL METAL MAY BE HIDDEN!!!!
    Sure we are at a slow restart phase with BS/SS...looking for FDI...We all know the story

The only one person we can make our sp move up is AF and his mates
    AF did not have the choice to share his power with BMM i guess...but he may change his mind and takes control of it...then you will see who is the king..There will be a cost for it...a battle!!
    If we want our sp to reach north he is the man...however happy for LTH if our sp comes up at 10 or 15 cents with next good news coming out.. we have struggled for too long

SOMETHING BIG MUST HAPPEN

Fredy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.