POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

AF Loan, page-14

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Fredy says "something is on the table" re finance/cash and AF has the "power to be the king,to make investors F rich", he can "make a billion out of Nickel easily" as he knows IO is staying low for a while and he wont make same mistake as he did with ANL.

If this french crystal ball gazing is true then there is only one thing this can lead to ===
    AF will not let himself get diluted to 10% like in ANL, he will put in $50M - $80M of his FMG dividend of $100M due 2 October into POS and roll it over with his $8M loan due 1 October also (within 1 day of each other WOW what a coincidence) into a CN or 5 year loan deed.

OR he can let JBank or CSuisse or some lender do it to POS which will dilute his holdings in future like with ANL and we all saw what that led to- he was sacked and unemployed and ANL was put into administration and then bought dirt cheap by glencore with murrin murrin still mining next to windarra to this day as we speak.This time POS has benefited from Norilsks woes and they have to get a payback somehow.

I wanna hear AF is in, he will top up even if its $20M and i want him to get more shares by CN which means he believes the SP will go higher and he can convert his debt into shares and keep him in majority control forever like he set up FMG. I cannot see a CR just for AF or FMG even as then an EGM needs to be called due to conflict and LTHs will ask why cant we get any as well and will whinge about AF getting all the shares and delay the mine restart another 2 months. A quick simple deed of CN with AF of $50M and maybe another reputable banker, JB or FMG for $50M totalling $100M exercise price of 40c It will show the world that AF is truly behind POS and he will retain control and keep his majority stake but also he will seriously branch into Nickel and will truly build the second force in Nickel

I dont wanna hear about CR or really large debt from USto $1 bondholders with severe restrictive terms such as production quotas and sales deadlines and breach default clauses (which put MBN and Perth LTHs under and almost put FMG under also), a CN or line of credit with no conditions will give POS the freedom to restart asap and become Ozs second force in Nickel.

Only this would make the POS SP skyrocket to that 50c to $1 level, then the billions in Nickel for AF is possible, its not possible if AF gets diluted in POS. This is the time for AF to come to the party and i reckon he is ALL IN!

Fredy or AF or his buddies
    if you are readin this then think about it, this is the only way to go,
    DS has let the cat outta the bag already, windarra is starting first so the something on the table fredy states is clearly funding offfers of $40M - $100M which cash in bank will be hitting by 5 October, then where will the SP be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.939K 1.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 45663725 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11427648 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.