POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Cmon Fredy where are you, ? I wanna be F Rich mate, F Rich like...

1. 9,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4230
    Cmon Fredy where are you, ?

I wanna be F Rich mate, F Rich like all of us on this site, i have though many times whether to sell POS at 16-23c but i didnt, all the other poor sods all 40% of them since 2 July got sucked in and theyve been wrong, my broker calling me to sell at 17.5c was a sign, my wife says sell aor at least skim right now, but no i am holding strong and waiting, the temptation is there every day i watch this, i am on edge and then i hear your sweet voice like an angel from above, POS $1 dec 14, POS 30-35c in next 3 days,

fredy you are a sign tooooo all of us on here, I am a conviction BUY and HOLD here. My boss during the ANL days told me if ANL hits $1 he would buy us all drinks and have a wild party (we did) and if it hits $3 he will buy all of us a porsche, it hit $4.50 but he never got us those porsches but got 3 for himself!

So with this history i saw ANL rocket up and i know that this is not over but just the start like ANL so I am not selling but will wait on the edge of my seat till that 35c you promised fredy to skim, i wanna hear something is on the table, its a cheque, a deed, its got 8 zeros on it

Ichimoku trader, his graphs are telling us, do not sell, he is the silent but smart one, the graphs dont lie, 12 greens, weekly and MACD, all the real traders will watch these graphs and pile in. Even bondbonds Symetrical Assimilation graph says stay in.

but you see i know more stuff than you guys realise, i know 2 of AFs old buddies who started ANL with him. I know what they did there, i watched ANL go from 20c to $4.50 and then to 0. I saw it the whole way. I stayed out stupidly. I saw my boss hold firm from 20c to $1-$2-tooo $3, he made $5M gain ,,, he must have had balls of steel, definitely, so i will have balls of steel toooooo.

The virus is spreading from Lyon tooooooooo russia toooooo sydney tooooo perth tooo kalgoorlie tooo perth again,
    Lets get F rich fredy you and me buddy we all wanna be F Rich
    Last edited by tomboy: 06/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.98K 2.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 66023700 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6162318 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.