NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

the attached file was sent to me by several concerned...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the attached file was sent to me by several concerned shareholders during the week, and it seems to now be circulating with the oriThginator being Kaz Capital.

I believe it is not fair for NXR shareholders to not have access to this file as its content proposes a dramatic effect for NXR shareholders.

This deal looks to dilute NXR shareholders big time, by 10.1 i.e if you have a million shares you end up with 100,000, Listing price of 5 c

What happened to chapters 1 & 2 and listing at .20c min. Some figures don’t even add up and it creates more questions than answers.

Why would our major shareholders entertain or even agree to this huge dilution?
    How do they get their money back? Is there more to this deal that we can’t yet see?
    Chinese companies previous results were not that good anyway.
    This does not appear to be of any benefit to shareholders and I would vote against it.
    Has Zhang forgotten his responsibility to shareholders, that his position is to add value not to decrease value and this may warrant full investigation by ASX.

Yes there are still risks ahead of us and the immediate need to raise funds, but the interest in the tech is still there. I would rather take that risk than be diluted 90%, basically meaning that we’d need to grow 1000% just to break even again ( ie. growing from 5c to 50c once relisted). If you bought in at the 10c -16c range then one would be looking down the barrel of a near wipe out.

I cannot see how any competent board could recommend its shareholders to accept this deal! This deal ranks worse than road kill.

If this is the best they can come up with in 12 months, they should all step down. They should step down and let others who at least have a plan take the lead.

A group of us have been busy behind the scenes conducting meetings, seeking legal advice and building a vehicle for change. Our website will hopefully go live next week so we can finally do something to get our company back in safe hands and get this tech commercialized and generating revenue. This site will contain a lot of information for shareholders, but most importantly it will explain how we can take back control, and how you can help. For this to be successful we need all NXR shareholders to participate and do not be apathetic.

As NXR shareholders we need to stand together and demand more.
    NXR AND AFD (REVISED) (2).pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.