NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Affinion Discussion, page-263

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    I really think as soon as they deliver the first significant revenue (could it be tomorrow?), it will pick up very quickly.. and there's meant to be so much on the cards.
    It's hard to imagine 16c from here any time soon.. but it has been so far oversold and driven down... and Nor are in a million times better position than they were when 16c 18 months ago!
    I guess brokers decide where they will drive the price to.. but if theres some big revenue hitting, banks, massive credit card deals and more, wifi and telco deals this year..
    The market will respond and momentum/confidence will be back.
    People will argue against, and say it's up ramping.. but I realistically see a $100-150 MC in 6 months.. 12.5c
    Pretty sure theres plenty of director options around 17c too...

Kristian..
    I set volume alerts on the commsec app, so it basically lets me know every trade.
    Whoever is stacking 1.7 onwards, I think is the accumulator, who was buying at 1.6 all day.
    They were doing it at 1.5 until someone put a 2m buy at 1.5 yesterday..
    Whether or not the early 1.6 buyer was someone else, once that was sold to, every time a trade (sell) went to 1.6, a buy immediately hit it. They've been doing it for weeks, a lot of 200000ish orders.
    We'll see how it goes tomorrow.. hope to see some early buying (if there isn't an Ann to set it off), but the accumulator will probably be hoping it remains low volume to flush out any nervous sellers. Hope to see some more of those stacked sells wiped or backed off
    Last edited by Holla: 21/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.