SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

sezzle isn't global yetJust in Canada and not growing well in...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    sezzle isn't global yet
    Just in Canada and not growing well in the us (100k downloads in Dec compared to 500 K for quadpay, same for Afterpay and Klarna is double those numbers again)

Sezzle has a pretty good peer comparison of 5.4 % return on gross sales. It's about 20 percent better than Afterpays. But zips is 20 percent better than SZL and Affirm generates 100 % more revenue than Sezzlw per dollar sold. Affirm is the absolute kind of return on gross sales %

When Sezzle begins growing well in more than just one country (Canada) we should see so increase. But it'd flagging growth in the US is concerning given America is right next door to Canada and brand recognition should be there and it isn't yet. There is no Sezzle.in the UK, ANZ or other regions yet. Nothing significant anyway.

I think we will start to see over this year and the next moremetrics come out thatakes it easier for investors to compare.

I cannot even download the Sszzle app and wish I could. It has excellent ratings and an amazing internal company culture based on Glassdoor reviews. So it's looking positive.

But zip is the stand out out of kilter bnpl at the moment based on market cap and the sales these companies do.

With szl current mkt cap zips shareprice should be 12 dollars and a market cap of 8.5 billion. If you were comparing zips sales to sezzles than Sezzles market cap should be about 1/5 of Zips so should have a 800 million market cap, or roughly half the share price it is today

Honestly thank the gods Sezzle has such a high multiple applied to it given its not in Australia and Australians can't see and use it. It's not global and it's still pretty small compared to Klarna, Affirm, Afterpay and Zip: the top 4. Excluding PayPal of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.