SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Price now is back above early October (peak ~8.86 to 8.90)....

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Price now is back above early October (peak ~8.86 to 8.90).

Uptrend is strong.

Shorts in SZL are low. Open interest (or shares available to buy) are 'low'.

Z1P had a very strong announcement this week, but still has challenges with some parts of the market shorting, it's frustrating as Z1P should be much higher. It hit $8.45 during this week, closed today at $7.42

I don't think we (SZL) have the volume at the current price to see a test of the all time high, which is a long way above where we are (i.e at $11.83), but I am no chartist and it may be that as the volume/momentum comes in, we can go there.

It is very very apparent that Charlie is going really hard on getting the Target enterprise account in the USA, which would obviously be huge and open many more doors. The Minneapolis headquarters location connection for both companies is very strong. If we get this, then I do believe we will have a massive break out in share price, as the revenue upside is HUGE, as much as what it means for other enterprise style account relationships that the ex PayPal hires into SZL may be negotiating.

I'm trying to compare a number of BNPLs, but it is not easy to master the 'relativity'. From memory, there is some form of convertible debt to equity element of the financing of Z1P's acquisition of QuadPay. I need to go look at this some more, perhaps that is what is holding them back. And equally I need to further examine how SZL will fund its increasingly large receivables portfolio.

Welcome any contributions and discussion on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.