ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Hey SebbyVdo a comparison of zip FY21 v APT FY20(I did but is on...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey SebbyV
    do a comparison of zip FY21 v APT FY20
    (I did but is on my office PC so can’t post..... till tomorrow anyway)

dont have numbers on me, but looks something like this:
    APT20 TTV 11.1B
    ZIP21 TTV 5.7B

APT20 REV: 501M
    ZIP21 REV: 404M ✅

APT20 Cashflow 45M
    ZIP21 Cashflow 44M ✅

APT20 Market cap 17.5B
    ZIP21 Market cap 3.7B

**excuse the numbers if incorrect, from memory only
    but essentially APT need to do double TTV for the same result = zip is twice as good on the metrics as a %

APT have obviously got out of the blocks much better, but according to the numbers ZIP is financially a much stronger model.

I think the change will come after the next Quarterly (or obviously a big Ann) - I saw somewhere they’re already doing record US numbers in FY22?

I appreciate this stock is a tough carry & the shorters playing with it is extremely frustrating - but based on the numbers the SP is only going one way (eventually)

my money is in & staying. IMO ride out the turbulence & we get to the destination as planned - albeit a bit later than we thought.

look at the growth over the last few years without an Amazon or Walmart - I personally would be against a takeover Sub $24 - the Square deal cemented the BNPL value in the market and anything less than that is chump change.
    I truely believe Zip will be able to deliver a profitable model & if/when that happens it’s a different ball game for holders.

each to their own I suppose.

I went long with an amount of capital that can stay there with no dramas for 5+ years, not a cent more or less. If holders have overstretched their investment you can get caught in a trap of selling because you have to not want to. Risky in this stock - blink & you might miss the jump.

Happy Sunday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.