ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

i dont understand how this can be at all celebrated we have...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    i dont understand how this can be at all celebrated we have amazon australia and we have quadpay now renamed in the US and fell asleep on closing the biggger market opportunity - if Affirm wanted to go into australia - amazon will most like utilise them as a the main provider if they are servicing their US market - i pray for all holders affirm acquires as a way across into AUS and to establish stronger in US - if not next two quarters growth in US will most likely slow down and that is a slippery slope for zip stock

i am now even more convinced this is a falling knife without a take over and i strongly believe its managements fault for being so slow - established before afterpay and fell behind, established similar timing to affirm 5x smaller market cap and now losing a land grab in the US.

zip will never be afterpay because afterpay's branding and aggressiveness in grabbing market share has been at a pace much faster - zip thinking about crypto opportunities - maybe they should be focusing on partnerships to grow their existing business - if they got amazon us with all the stimulus in the us they couldve smashed records and financial numbers once again we are behind the 8 ball no big new partnerships just more dilution for a shit kicker company in south africa

GLHF DYOR not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.