ZIP 2.27% $1.72 zip co limited..

Ahhh no?! I watch forum for a long time..Now is good time to...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ahhh no?! I watch forum for a long time..Now is good time to dual list? hahaha week ago, you say stock markets are due to a big correction. but now is good to list? ok haha

week ago you also bullish on z1p, and then affirm get a deal with amazon, and you're now a bear? hahahaha

jb hifi partnered with z1p and apt in the same week. but you're so quick to rule out zip and amazon haha how do you know zip wont get more great partnerships? plenty of other bnpl companies also didn't get the amazon deal. they're a "sell" now? hahahahahahahaha

ohhhhh look at z1p here in aus. we got a warrant deal with amazon, WITH A DIFFERENT BUSINESS MODEL TO OUR US BUSINESS!!!! but that somehow mean we are guaranteed US deal with amazon?? you acting like the z1p aus deal is somehow linked to a supppsed trial run or something like with Quadpay america even though they are different models? hahahhaha

you are very bad advice on here. I pay attention and you flip flop a lot and use your apparent wealth as a pulpit to laude over others to make your opinion seem like it holds more weight than other people's should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
-0.040(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.83 $1.70 $26.91M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.