You know I've heard so many rants and bullshit articles...

1. 440 Posts.
    You know I've heard so many rants and bullshit articles speculating housing, the stock market, the economy, etc...

Don't we all think this is a bit out of control and journalists are now targeting emotional investment.

Honestly, in 2008 I bought a property at almost the top of the so called boom, I renovated against advice and am now sitting with over 150k equity.

In 2009, I went against peoples advice and invested heavily in shares and have turned a portfolio of under 10k into an over 50k portfolio which I expect to double again withing the next 24 months.

In 2010, I am hearing more doom and gloom that property is going to shit bricks and drop, and you know what, I'm looking to increase my property portfolio.

It goes to show that action speaks more that words and hearsay statistics. If you want to know what the market is really doing, people should stop relying on journalism and start investigating and taking action. No one is going to give you a cent in life, you need to urn it.

And for those that expect a bubble followed by a crash in prices, I really hope this is the case as I will start buying up your houses and renting them back to you and then reap the rewards with high capital returns over the next 20 years of investment to only tell you this "Do not invest, sell your houses, there is a bubble about to burst!"

Note: This is not aimed at anyone, just my observations and frustrations with stupidity!

Happy investing for 2010, for those that take action!

Cheers,
    Miike

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.