ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

affymetrix, bangs & merck deals, page-39

1. 7 Posts.
    Apology accepted.

Thank you posters. The forum has restored my faith in a fair go for all opinions.

Having reread the companies reports over the last year Ive changed my mind about ADO and decided to hold onto the stock rather than seek a stag profit on an announcement. Why not give it a year or so and see where we are at this time next year. These things take time but another year at this stage could be well rewarded.

Qns: 1.Does anyone know if the company has spent serious money on the development of products other than Mix&Go?
    2. The Abbott Govts announcement that the proposed medicare service co payment will go towards a potentially $20B medical research fund would be a boom for a company like ADO. Massive potential in Australia to carry out world class medical research and for a company like ADO to develop world class applications.
    My question is: Does the forum think this pot of money would encourage ADO to develop their own applications or is the company focus merely on helping other companies develop theirs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.