dil/graMy use of the word nuke was not to be taken literly,i was...

1. 567 Posts.
    dil/gra
    My use of the word nuke was not to be taken literly,i was only following the same content on a previous post.
    I will put it this way by saying all conventional force.

sava summed up the ww2 issue very well.We were being invaded,not the invader.There is a huge difference which is exactly the point i have been making all along.You cannot conceivably criticise anyone who uses whatever it takes to defend themselves against an invader.

Now wither you want to recognise the fact that 'we' are the invader is purely up to you.

Mugabe,that is a lot easier. As a former resident of Rhodesia i was there during UDI.The yanks,Brits and Australia were all responsible for ensuring the end to white rule by supporting Mugabe and his fellow terrorists.
    Irrespective wither what they did was right or wrong,the fact is they created the situation,they put him in.

Now off course they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.Condemm their former puppet and face the ridicule and suggest what they did was wrong or sit back and allow the situation to implode.There is no other option,they cant do much else,the black man has to be allowed to run his own race.

Dont know if you have recognised a consistant pattern the world over yet."Put your left yank in,pull your left yank out,do the hooky pooky"

It would all be so farcical if it wasnt for the fact that people get killed in the process

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.