You cannot conceivably criticise anyone who uses whatever it...

1. 567 Posts.
    You cannot conceivably criticise anyone who uses whatever it takes to defend themselves against an invader."

No you can't, but what the hell has that got to do with what we are talking about??

Follow the thread gahod,it began with one of ours killed in Afghanistan.Then went on to them (Taliban)being discribed as murderous etc.Point is,anyone will do what they have to,to protect themselves from an invader.

"Yes that's right Nairoo. Let the Yanks do all the dirty work whilst the Euros and their cohorts whinge and whine, just like they did PRIOR to WW11."

dil,this seems to be getting a bit heavy for you.Go back a few posts to the one where i mentioned the fact that the yanks sat on their butts,NOT once BUT twice for two years while the rest of us went alone.During this period they made trillions out of the rest of the world. The only reason they did come in when they did in 1941 was Pearl Harbour

The UK and Russia are paying back war loans 60 years after the war ended.
    31 Dec 2006 the UK discharged the last of its ww2 war loans to the US 45.M POUNDS
    There is still at todays value's another 225b pounds outstanding from ww1

"I wonder who will come to their aid next time, especially if the Russian bear wakes up from its slumber"

Have a good look at that 'ol' Russian bear,its looking pretty sick to me.Most of its buddies are taking off and joining Nato and the other's are at war with them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.