First of all let me congratulate Collingwood (grrrrr!) and...

1. bbm
    2,264 Posts.
    First of all let me congratulate Collingwood (grrrrr!) and Brisbane supporters for their respective teams making the granny.

The question is whether this grand final is a boring prospect due to it being a repeat of last years. Some may argue that two different teams would add a little more uncertainty in to the equation. I think it's got the potential to be a great one from the perspective that Collingwood (looking down and out midway through the season and having won only one flag in around 50 years) and Brisbane (looking at three consecutive flags, a feat last achieved by Melbourne in the fifties) are out to create a bit of history.

Collingwood - A team of average players that play and are coached well as a team.

Brisbane - A team of stars that can turn it on at any given point in a game.

I'll save my tip for later on in the week.

As for my beloved Port Power, what can I say.....we were beaten by a far superior team on the day. Not that we didn't have the talent, but we were simply out coached. There is alot of soul searching to be done at Alberton over the summer because no matter what Port does during the minor rounds next year, they will not be judged on those performances. It simply comes down to the finals. Only one thing will ensure finals success in the future.......a different game plan.

Good luck to Pies and Lions supporters.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.