G'day Prosper not so sure its the water although it does seem to...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    G'day Prosper not so sure its the water although it does seem to have got better over the last few years. We also don't have a lot of it as we do get periods where the annual rainfall is poor. Agree with you in that Gibbs should fit it fairly well. But the player I will be watching with interest will be Sam Gibson I'm still scratching my head why NM didn't have a spot for him to play. although he is the oldest player at the crows the guy is an athletic machine not only keeping up with all - repeat all - of the crows players but beating them all. Clubs make mistakes” this guy was/ is a good player. He played 130 games straight without a miss for NM so he's got a good hardened body doesn’t seem to get injured easy - finished top 7 last year and 3 in 2016 for NM. He also started the tagging of Sloane early last season then other clubs followed “He clearly caught the Crows' attention with his round seven defensive job on Rory Sloane that saw other clubs follow suit with close tags on the midfielder in the thinking of "cut Sloane out and you win against the crows". which wasn't quite that easy has most found out.

Going to go out on a limb here and from memory I think you are a bombers supporter from what that club has endured and in the short time in picking themselves up to where they are now is a total credit to them. Players, Coach and alike have done an outstanding job and I think they will do even better this year. IMO Hird needs to be brought back into the club on some level - at the very least some AFL role.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.