@subi1 Mate, did you get a ticket to the GF, I hope you were...

1. 11,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    @subi1

Mate, did you get a ticket to the GF, I hope you were able to pull off a miracle.

It will be a great match with two evenly matched teams.

I will be barracking for the Demons as my best mate is mad Demons as was his father who passed away earlier this year. Such a shame he will miss the match. But I am sure he will be up in the sky somewhere watching the match and haveing a chilled glass full of his favourite beer VB.

I hear Perth is buzzing and thank goodness your home state has that wonderful new 60,000 seat stadium.

Today I got a email from Collingwoodfc asking me about my game day experience this year.

I saw three matches against Essendon, Suns and Freo and got to see three defeats and worst of all watched other people sitting in my prized reserve seats on each occassion. Not a season I wish to repeat.

I hope Perth puts on a great day weather wise next Saturday and I hope everybody in WA can experience some of the magic of Grand Final Day.

Our traditional multi family GF BBQ has been cancelled for the second year in a row.

Can we swap premiers please, or better still can I emigrate to WA?

Cheers..............Daicosisgod

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.